Thanks to the immense outpouring of support from people near and far, we broke the $100K mark!! But we still need your help!
It's not to late to participate, donate, and/or sponsor someone, we'll still be "live" through the end of the month.
A HUGE thank you to the following fundraising heroes who made it to our Top 5:
Top 5 Individual Fundraisers:
Claudia Ayers $3,810
Elizabeth Bixler $3,115
Rosemary Lang $2,560
Elizabeth Einstein $2,535
Nadia Rubaii $2,180
Top 5 Teams:
Marilee's Marvels $10,910
Women's Group $9,220
Cornell Cancer Partnership $5,125
The Cancer Resource Center
VIRTUAL Walk & Run
July 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2020
- Register online as you normally would
- Create a personal fundraising page. Then, start your own team or join an established one
- Encourage family, friends, and others to join you or your team, or to donate
- Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise! Win prizes!
- Walk or run during the July 4th weekend. Think of this as motivation to get active, indoors or outside
- Enjoy Virtual Zumba & Musical entertainment
- A free event bandanna great for using as a facemask, head scarf, or dog collar, etc.
- A colorful event bib and/or tribute sign honoring a loved one. Pin it to your shirt while walking or running
- Post pictures and/or videos of yourself using hashtag #CRCWalkRun2020
- Photo Contest
- Download our social media toolkit
The Cancer Resource Center is a local, independent non-profit agency. We make life a little easier for people whose lives are affected by cancer. All of our services are provided free of charge and your donation helps ensure that we continue to do this.
Donations fund nearly 1/3rd of our agency’s operations in a normal year; in an extraordinary year like this one, your generosity is critical for our continuation of services. When you participate and raise money for CRC, you're doing your part to help our community. Your support truly makes a difference in making sure that no one faces cancer alone.
Photos from past Walk/5K Runs!